Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Mooooove over Darling

Meet Conroy  
 I  do giggle at this image and it was a sweetie to  colour.
 Today  I am suffering however I think hubby has passed on the lurge I'm just hoping all the clementines I'm eating  will  keep it from  lingering and I can get over it.
I'm still waiting for my news about my course work from last week I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've done ok   So  it's revision, revision, revision  for my Maths exam next month  now and maths doesnt come easy to me so its an uphill battle
.Im off to  have  a lemsip thanks for popping by : )  
  
Goodies: DP ( no idea as from stash ), Ribbon SU,  Flowers wild orchid craft , SU  punches and sentiment  Label Nestie  Copics C's, E40 ,E's

2 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fantastic card Toni! He does make you chuckle, doesn't he? YOur coloring is awesome. Hope you are feeling better. ~jeni :)

Gram's Treasures said...

Oops, Jeni...I think its a she! Lovely card Toni, with one of those images best appreciated when seen in colour. Hope your feeling better soon, and good luck on your math!
Joyce xx