Monday, 7 February 2011

Inklined to HOP in February.

....yes its that time of  the month  again to go hopping along with the
Justinklined design team
 Our  theme for  this month  is
LOVE
 and our  host is  Cathy
   We have loads of  lovely things to show you  now you  should have come to  my blog
from Joyce  so dont foget to  pop in and say Hi

Well  I thought  about the  Love theme and sometimes you just dont know what  to say
  if your shy, not  quite in that relationship or just want to say.....
  Hey I'm here and I'm Thinking of You !
 So here's my card to say  just that 
   I've used the  Dragon Heart  image  and  coloured  her  with  copics
(  I think I  will get my  promarkers out  this  week for  a change )

 Now  you've seen  my creation  please leave a comment if you like it 
I  love to  hear what peeps have to say 
  then go and see what Karen has been doing  
 and
Have a LOVEly Day today  !

21 comments:

Cathy said...

Toni, how adorable, Love the coloring and colors. Wonderful Love creation.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Toni - this little guy is soooo cute! Gorgeous layout too!
xXx

meeshka said...

Morning, Toni! What a fabby card! You've coloured the cute dragon to perfection and the whole card is just adorable!

Meesh. xx

Jak Heath said...

Love your colouring of the dragon, wonderful card.

heidy said...

Oh this is so cute!!
Hugs Heidy

Jane said...

This is too cute! Who'd think a dragon could be so soppy...I love it! I like your little heart giving animation too xxx

Ms. Jen said...

Awww, what a cute lil guy he is!

whimsical whispers said...

Love the dragon, very cute :)

Michelle said...

I love that image and your card is just wonderful.

Cor* said...

This is so cute. love this dragon! Great sentiment too!

Gram's Treasures said...

Mmmmm....I love how you coloured the dragon! Also, what a great idea for a thinking of you card.
Joyce xx

rosalien said...

Just love this little dragon, I love how you coloured her.:) Fabulous.

Hugs, Rosalien

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE your dragon and especially how you coloured her!

Patsi said...

wonderful! what a cut dragon! Loving the blog hop too xx

Cally said...

Love the dragon..excellent card.

Joan V said...

Oh the dragon is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Oh wow, great coloring Toni!! Such a lovely card. I thing he is day dreaming about his lady dragon. Lol ~jeni :)

Sammibug said...

What a cute Dragon! Love it! The coloring is fab!

Mina said...

what a fantastic colour for this gorgeous dragon Toni...perfect
Mina xxx

Karen J said...

I love this Toni .. you're colouring in is brillant xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great card Toni! That dragon sure is a cutie and you've coloured him brilliantly x