Monday, 28 March 2011

  Here's a quickie card I made for a work collegue 
Happy  Birthday Sarah
  she just loves butterflies 
 I used some dufex  butterflies I got from imag-e-nation as well as a cute butterfly stamp I've had for a while  no idea where its from though. lol
  I'm still recovering from the NEC and making flowers, as you can see no blooms in this card I thought I needed a break lol I only did two days but the boys from La Pashe were there from thursday 
I hope the guys feet have returned to normal now.

 Goodies:  card from  Papermill,PTI dp  and sentimnet  gems from papermania Dufex butterflies  from  imag-e-nation

4 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty card Toni.
Sue

Karen J said...

Stunning card Toni .. love everything about it xx

heidy said...

Wow Toni,this is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is stunning Toni! ~jeni :)