Tuesday, 29 March 2011

A challenge card

 Ohhhh  I'm  loving this spring sun at the moment ( apologies for the evening  sun  on the photo )
 As I've now got some time on my hands I thought I would get some card making done and spend some time blog hopping oooh  you have some lovely work out there and fabulous ideas I dropped by Jackie's blog as I  normally do each week and shes made a smashing card for sketch  n stash  challenge
so I thought Id give the sketch ago.
 Here's a close up of the image I have had coloured for a while and in my stash its such a cute image by Mo Manning  I had forgotten I had this image along with  many  others.This time off has given me the chance to sort alot of unfinished jobs around the house.With any luck I will get loads done before starting in the Nursery.
 I cannot remember any of the colours for the copics I used  so I will  have to remember to write them down I guess for future reference. 
I used my stickles from imag-e-nation to give it a bit of sparkle.

 Goodies: papers from stash,stickles PTI sentiment,SU word punch.
 

5 comments:

xx Lizzy xx said...

Fab card! great image, colours & dps

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ..good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sue said...

what a fabby card, love this mo image which you have coloured beautifully, perfect for those difficult male cards:)

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great card Toni, love the sparkly trim. ~jeni :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Love it Toni... fabby image. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch n Stash this time. hugz Jackie