Monday, 7 March 2011

Inklined to Hop again....

and our theme is Emboss it 
chosen by our host Joyce 
The order of the JUSTINKLINED hop this month is  
Joyce, Toni, Karen, Jeni, Lydia, Michelle, Debbie, Jak, Cathy
(links are in the side bar)
and fabulous news is  Michelle has agreed to stay on the  team woohoo !!!

Its spring and that time of year that we all turn to the scales and say
OMG.....Im not....when did that......
I know they were tight but the tumble dryer must have shrunk them.
 So here's Maude fighting that flab and having a work out ready for her Mother's day  meal  lol
(sorry about the pic there is something on my lens not the card) 
 I've embossed the pink card using an embossing folder to give the card some texture its something that I can forget in making a card.
so to add a bit of dimension get your embossing folders out for a simple effect.  
 Go on get over to  Karen's blog and see what she's been up  to. 

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Toni, this is awesome. Love the image, this could be me LOL. The embossed bubbles are perfect and love the Birthday sentiments along the border. Wonderful Blog Hop card!!!

meeshka said...

Hi Toni :) Love your card and fabby colouring! You really brough Maude to life, hun. It could almost be a photo of me... LOL!
I'm going to stop using the tumble dryer, it's costing me a fortune in new clothes ;)
Hugs, Meesh. xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Don't you just LOVE this gal - she looks FAB in these colours - gorgeous job Toni.
xXx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Wicked card Cathy!! Just love it :) x
It's me at the moment... 2 stone down...but heaps to go :) x

kathleen said...

fantastic card.

Kathleen x

heidy said...

Fab card,love it!
Hugs Heidy

Gram's Treasures said...

Wonderful card, Toni! Great colours and design...work so well with that image. Your theme really hits the spot too! Those darn dryers...
Joyce xx

Jak Heath said...

love this, perfect embossing for the image.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super cute Toni!! Maude is working off her piece of Birthday cake. Love the embossing folder, perfect for the DP you picked. ~jeni :)

Karen J said...

Fantastic card Toni .. love the colours you've used xx

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh my goodness, how funny is this. Love it, beautiful :O)

Dawn Frost said...

I love Maude, I have Christmas Maude, lol!! Great embossing and your colouring is awesome!

Auntie Em said...

What a cute card! I need to dig my folders and stencils out more often!
Thanks for sharing! :)