Thursday, 24 March 2011

Woo hoo I passed

my  level 3 child care diploma  all that hard work, research and  typing  has come good.
I was given the news yesterday and its slowly sinking in that I did good  
my  new job starts after Easter and well I feel good

  I have no card for you today as I'm cutting out flowers ready for the NEC show 
Im demo-ing on  saturday and sunday so if your there come and see the La Pashe stand and say hi. 
If your there tomorrow say hi  to the guys on the stand,they are working their little sock off.  
 I'm off to relax a bit more tonight before the hectic weekend. 
  Have a good one  

4 comments:

Cally said...

Congratulations Toni. x

Sue said...

Im so pleased for you Toni,well done and congratulations.
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Congratulations you....!!!! So pleased for you.Have fun at the NEC.Take care.Debbie x

Kimbo said...

Well done Toni. You deserve it after all your hard work. Kim x