Tuesday, 19 April 2011

A bit of fairy dust

One of  my first ever Lili of the valley makes  and I hope  the first of many
I do love these little stamps they are so cute I ordered this stamp as I  kept seeing her around and about and she just whispered "buy me you  know you want to "(don't you just love it when a stamp whispers lol)  

Also I received my replacement Tim Holtz ruler this week from Joanna Sheen (superb service). I've been trying to get hold of one for ages since my last one broke and shattered into little pieces its  the best ruler I've ever had and I've got a few.So I couldn't resist having a play with it along with my new purchases from the NEC I was quite reserved in my buying this time round that was until I got home and on the Internet OOOppppss. 
SO I'm entering this card into the Lili of the Valley challenge
 Im in an bit of a rush  today a  huge list and  no time to get it all  done 
Catch  ya later 
Goodies used : Lili of  the valley stamp,Copics bv's,yg's,e00's and nope cant remember the rest, cuddly buddly sentiment, Once upon a time dp,  home made card candy  and tim hotlz ruler and distress inks.

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Toni. Beautifully coloured and I love the papers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Totally fabulous Toni!! Great layout. Beautiful lavender DP and distressing. She whispered to me to. Lol ~jeni :)