Monday, 11 April 2011

A bit of love can cheer anyone

No matter who it is.I discovered my Kenny k images when I had my clear out (oh you should see the mess this week on my desk On second thoughts no you dont want to see it lol ) and this one was coloured up ready to go.
I have no idea on copic colours used except rs35,37,59  and bs93,95,97 oh and eoo,r20,e000 well that was better than I thought.
What I can remember is she was a dream to colour. I didnt know what to do with her last time she was out ( thats why  she was under all the  papers and had been forgotten about.So I went blog hopping as you do with a cuppa and no biccie(stupid diet) and found Jackie had made her DT card for the pink gem challenge and oooh  another sketch its fate and I have the time at the moment so here's my take on the  sketch using the KK image . 
  I  love doing sketches they take the problems out of cards and you've got them as inspiration for next time.

I'm recovering from a leisurely walk through the woods yesterday 2 and a half hours later we were still heading back to the car and oh boy do I feel it today I'm off for another soak in the bath I think.

Goodies used: DP basic grey,Ribbon from stash andSU ,Sentiment PTI,KK image,Flowers wild orchid crafts   Copics and black heart embellishments from imag-e-nation. 

4 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fab image & coloring Toni!! Love the distressed look of your card. ~jeni :)

Rebekah said...

Love the striking colours! thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge this time hugs Rebekah xx

Janet said...

A wonderful card and great take on my sketch x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so fabulous.
luv
Debby