Sunday, 17 April 2011

Bunny Hop... hop... hop...

Well its that time of the year this  week to see the little bunny ears bobbing along and children having fun finding chocolate in the garden and arguing as one child has more than the other  
Can you tell I've done a few easter egg hunts in my time lol.
      Here's how the easter bunny must feel after all that work and his reward of a well deserved carrot
for his acheivement.Yes this is dusty rabbit from Justinklined.I've coloured him with copics mostly  e's and yr's  for this one.  

   Now this image is one of the freebies you can get this month along with Mexican Phil too. 
Sign up  for the Newsletter 
Check it out HERE and HERE

I know its not the normal springtime colours but I fancied a bit of orange as its  bright and cheerful. The flowers were difficult to find as I could only find one orange flower until I shook my box out onto the table and sifted through all the blooms Think its another visit to wild orchid crafts this month : )

I'm entering this  card into papertake weekly challenge to  use dimension
I think the flowers have raised the bar a bit  as well as the image

Goodies : Justinklined image,cardstock Papermill, SU dp,Su  punch,Label nestie Copics e's and y's and yr's  Leone EM Punch, Wild orchid crafts  flowers,PTI  sentiment

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Toni. Love the beautifully coloured image!
Clairex

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeous Toni!! Love how you popped him up. My teenagers still insist on an egg hunt. Lol ~jeni :)