Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Buttons and bows

 is the theme on  Mo's digital challenge blog  this week
and
well I love this theme its one of my favourites.
  Here's one of my favourite Mo Manning images
I have quite a few favourites now lol
 I've made some button flowers for a change and found some fab pink bows from Wild orchid crafts.

   Is it me or is it cold no matter how long the sun stays out !

 I've not got time to chat today as I'm having to help make an Easter bonnet with Josh and how we make it cool enough for him to wear. (there's no hope at that )

Goodies used: PTI  dp,pearlised card stock PDA card and craft, lili of the valley sentiment, buttons from stash and corner punch, Bows from wild orchid crafts.  

5 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So precious Toni! Perfect sentiment for this image. Good luck with your Easter bonnet. Make sure to give us a peek when it's done. ~jeni :)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Toni and your colours are gorgeous!
Clairexx

Dorcas said...

LOve your color scheme! THis looks just like a girls bedroom wallpaper, its perfect! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s DP2 Challenge!
Hugs,
Dorcas
PS) your background music scared the heck out of me, I jumped out of my skin! Was that the reaction you were going for? lol

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love the way you added your bows and buttons.. Great soft colors.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's.

Pat said...

Oooohhh Toni...I am lovin' everything about this delightful little card, sweetie! Your coloring is stunning...and I love your papers, design...and embellies. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank