Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Hello Tuesday

Why is it when you think you spend time running round in circles trying to reach  a deadline and have things organised it all  goes*its up  and you end up twiddling your thumbs  or  running round in circles again.Grrrr ( now that's off my chest )
 Onto the card for today 
I thought I'd be a bit daring again and get my old neglected Kenny K images out while the sun is out 
(typical its gone in again now and gone so cold brrrr wheres the heat gone) 
I'm going to enter this one into the sketch n stash challenge(any sketch) I've followed no 59 except  for moving the sentiment over a bit as it didn't fit at the bottom oops.
 

 Goodies Used : Kenny  K image Copics (nope not written them down but  c's and r's I do  know), new papers, SU border punch  PTI sentiment and  SU scallop square punch,
  Oh and corner punches for the corner pieces.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

FANTASTIC colouring Toni.. LOVE it... im off duty on DT's at mo, but HAD to leave comment... gorge hun.. well doneyou xxx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awesome card Toni! Your coloring ROCKS! ~jeni :)

~@ngie~ said...

this is awesome... I love Kenny K's stuff anyways but your colouring technique is fabulous... wish I woz as good lolol... love the DP's & sentiment 8o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

xXx Angie xXx

Chrissie said...

Wow! Fabulous card Toni and your colouring is brilliant!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx