Monday, 4 April 2011

Just inklined to Hop in April

   Our theme is ...........
Bring in Spring
 chosen by our host for this month  Jeni  
Now you should have come to my blog from Debbie's

Here's the order of the hop again  for you
Jeni,Jak,Debbie,
Toni,Meesh,Karen,Cathy,Heidy,Lydia,Joyce

Be sure to pop by and say hello to everyone : )
So onto my card.....
Well it's not just a card it's a chocolate box 
(with no chocolates in it as I ate them on Mother's day I'm a sucker for a chocolate lol)
I've used the Flower Cross  image as its getting close to Easter and to me thats spring 
little newborn lambs, chicks and ducklings (dont they make you go all gooey inside)
Ohhhh and it makes me think of  CHOCOLATE



     Here's a close up of the image beautifully penned by Jim Harker.I love this image it is one of my favourites.As you can see I've gone with a bright orange along with the more subtle yellows and greens and its my first chocolate box template I have made I'm well chuffed (I really should challenge myself again with different templates as I do find them fun to make)
   Now I'm off to get a cuppa and a biccie while I can as Im scheduling this post and its really saturday afternoon and Ive been fighting with the oven trying to get it clean and having a debate with the washing machine and weather it will not rain today I need to get my washing dry lol.
  SO enjoy your monday I'm sure I will (not) as my list of jobs for next week is huge and I want to get things done before the kids break up so we can enjoy the Easter break as the new job starts after Easter and I doubt I will have time for the big jobs like decorating then. Now you  need to go to  Meesh's Blog now  she's got something fabulous for you to see

Goodies Used: Justinklined image Flower Cross,Copics e31-37, yooo-y16, g85,g21 I think lol, Papers  are from a stampeezee kit of the month basic grey, flowers wild orchid craft , creatable die,oval nestabilities, and a mcgill  leaf punch.

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Toni, This is gorgeous. I love the colors and I have got to find that chocolate box template LOL.

shersl84bed said...

wow, this would make a beautiful gift box. You did such a lovely job on it.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

heidy said...

Oh wow,Toni,this is gorgeous,and love the idear of the choclate box
Hugs Heidy

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely adorable Toni!! What a good excuse to buy a box of chocolates!! Lol Wonders if they come in a low calorie variety!! lol
Your coloured image is fabulous and perfect choice of DP xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Toni - this is just gorgeous! Love the colours and all the fabulous flowers
xXx

Gram's Treasures said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours you've used...work so well with this image. (Hope you won the challenge with your oven...lol)
Joyce xx

Jak Heath said...

Stunning.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Toni!!! I would have eaten all the chocolates too, fill it up again. Lol ~jeni :)

Karen J said...

Absolutely stunning Toni .. love the colours. Will you be posting the instructions, I'd love to give this a go xx

Debbie said...

Love it, hope you enjoyed the choccies :) x

Paper Bagley said...

Very pretty and the project is grand...I love your blog site also...hoppin' along...Tootsie

meeshka said...

WOW Toni! Fabulous card/chocolate box! How clever are you?! I'm gutted you didn't share your choccies with me :'( LOL!

Hugs Meesh. xx

Lisa Lynn said...

What a wonderful project. Love the way you colored the image and the flowers are gorgeous.

cardchick's world said...

GORGEOUS!! beautifully colored and the box is fabulous... the flowers and flourishes really pulls it all together........luv it all!!

Lisa Jane said...

whata fabulous box and the colours are just gorgeous
Lisa x