Thursday, 21 April 2011

Keeping it cool

  So my passion came out again this week when I discovered my uncoloured images box and I found some  lost but far from forgotten images I could colour up  
It was lovely to do a bit of glam
 
 I kept this card simple and understated all I did was add a bit of bling
(and a bling has popped off in transport from shed to table  Ha ha!! found it stuck to the star lol)
 Now I'm going to put this one into the Kenny K challenge of anything goes, just because.

Goodies : KK image, Copics Oh my not many but memory fails me numbers,Card stock from stash and  gems from stash. 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card Toni.
Sue x

Cally said...

Great card Toni - must get my images out that I have coloured and make them up.

heidy said...

Hi Toni,what a beautiful card,love how you colourd her hair,so pretty!
Thanks for joining KKKG this week!
Hugs Heidy

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Ooooh, love it Toni! Great accent DP and your coloring "rocks"! ~jeni :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I love the hair!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!