Tuesday, 5 April 2011

A little bit of fairy dust

Well I thought this week couldn't get any worse and its only Tuesday
  I'm tempted to go back to bed for the week. 
Yesterday's  Blog hop went a bit AWOL but I got there in the end and ever since then it seems as if the world is  against me even my cards lol

      This card was supposed to be a hanglar and stanglar one for the lovely hanglar challenge well it all went askew when my ink pad  slipped out of my hand,landed on my image and ruined it (don't you just hate it when that happens)so it was back to the drawing board with this one, however by chance I had this little lady from Tiddly inks coloured up and itching to be mounted onto a card so a new sentiment was found out  and  I was back on the ball I will add this to the Stamp something challenge  now as its a digi image.

Goodies  used : Digi image Tiddly inks, SU dp,card stock from papermill,Flowers punched and dew drops added to centre,Martha Stewart edge punch,PTI stamp for background and sentiment.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Out of a mishap came a lovely card Toni xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful "accidental" card Toni! She fits in perfectly. I have dropped many ink pads on a finished image. Makes you want to cry. ~jeni :)