Thursday, 7 April 2011

A little hula

 I was sad to see another craft shop close this week,there have been so many of  late.Many people have blamed the online trade however its online shops that I've noticed that are closing too.
Its a sad thing : (
Silly monkey crafts had a huge sale and I got this little gem from the greeting farm amongst my treasures. 
She is a cutie and while on my daily digest of blogland I found another little challenge blog
Ladybug crafts ink TLT challenge
 They had a sketch to follow well I can't resist them its inevitable lol.

I used some papers this time that I've had for an age, they were nearly thrown out in the clearout. 
Shock Horror!!!!!!   and I have added some little gems of flowers I got from add some sparkle 
They had a lovely little stall  next to us at the NEC loads of ickle goodies : )

Goodies used : DP  ???? ,Greeting farm stamp, flowers add some sparkle,nesties, Kars gems
Copics ha! I remembered: 
face e21,r20,eoo,e000 Hair  c9,c7,c5,c1 Flowers bvooo,bv13,bv01,bv17 clothes yg11,yg06,b97,95,93.

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Thats one of my favourite GF images .. she is so sweet and i love the colours you have chosen
Thanks for entering our challenge this week at LCI
Lisa x

Kerry said...

This is flabulous Toni...I love the colours you've used and your colouring is wonderful ..her hair is amazing!! Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

Pami said...

Hi Toni. This is a super card, wonderful image. I love the flowers in her hair and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at LCI this week. Hope to see you again soon! Pami x

pinky said...

Thats so cute and definitely fabulous!! Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Creative Grammie said...

What a cute hippy girl and so well colored! GF has such darling characters, I love them too.
Your card is gorgeous. TFS

Amanda R said...

Beautiful card Toni! I love TGF too but I don't have this particular image. Love the way you colored her. Thanks for playing with the ladybugs this week!