Thursday, 7 April 2011

My pressie arrived in the post

 Isnt she gorguss my daughter asked me what I would like for Mothers day
and I went through the normal "nothing , I dont want anything"... etc
     I saw this mug and  I  do have a weakness for the gorjuss  girls  so my daughter had it delivered
She said it was a cliff richard mug that she had ordered  
NOOOOOOOOOo( not that Ive got anything against Cliff Richard) 
  It arrived in the post 
I love it my kids are awesome
and Here's Josh in his  Easter  creation   Easter goes down under I think  
 He's not a happy chap in the mornings 
I was impressed as all I had to do was take the backing off the foam bits and tie the string on 
Josh had his creative head on him

1 comment:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

What a lovely tea/coffee cup!
I LOVE the Easter hat, it turned out fabulous!! ~jeni :)