Saturday, 9 April 2011

Yah its the weekend...;;

and that means movie night ,popcorn and a snuggle on the sofa with Josh and a few nibbles
of  his winning chocolate egg
Yes the little man won with his aussie inspired bonnet and wants to share his winnings with his mom
(diets gone awol then) as a thankyou(for tying a bit of string)
But I'm  not going to complain its CHOCOLATE !!

Here's one of the new digi stamps from Justinklined 
Its the Caterpillar from Alice's Wonderland you can get the full collection for only £10

I always found Alice in Wonderland quite a weird book so when Tim Burton remade the movie I was  gobsmacked that it completely reinforced how I had read it.  It's Bonkers! lol and I loved the tangent series  that was on syfy recently it gave Alice a new quirky twist.SO I love this themed set of digi's


  I thought I'd add this card to the papertake weekly challenge of Anything Goes.
Now I have the perfect Dp  for this image,its the Halloween pad from graphic 45I do enjoy distressing and grunging up my cards still I think its liking a feel for the vintage era (does that mean I'm  getting old, shock!!!)

!!!!Shudder over,
Okay so today is Saturday and my list is still huge so I'm off to get this  popcorn started I started my diet this week and its no biccies today  : ( but  popcorn instead : )
I've been good this week so a bit of chcolate should be okay too .
I'm fooling my body into thinking its full apparently by having a couple of strict days and then not so strict days and on the weekend I can go all out well sort of ( I got the tip  from the biggest loser but I think they lost weight because of all the exercise they are doing ) we will have to see.
Catch ya  later

Goodies used : Justinklined image caterpillar,copics (no idea I forgot sorry),Graphic 45 Halloween in wonderland dp,computer generatedsentiment.

5 comments:

Penni said...

Great card, love the image and the papers too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sharon Caudle said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

D & P Craft Shop said...

Lovely card and a great idea for a series of cards based on Alice in Wonderland. Eat me, drink me, mad hatter's tea party, etc. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jak Heath said...

love it, I bet the boys do too.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I always thought Alice in Wonderland was pretty creepy. Lol
Love that paper, haven't seen it before. Great embellishment cards and beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)