Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Hello a hula

 How's everyone today 
 ME Im shattered and aching in places I didnt even know existed The last four days we have been up a ladder down a ladder covered in wallpaper paste,hit ones self with the hammer and yes I did say naughty words, chucked out almost the entire bedroom contents as it was junk (OMG why do they keep rubbish)
but  it was all worth  it, boys seperated into different bedrooms and  peace has reigned down on us .
( for how long? I cant see it being forever lol)
 I now feel as if my bones will break and my back well its in a different country to my legs I think.
 Next job no 2 bedroom starts tomorrow though asIm on a roll.

 OK so onto  my card for today  its a dreamy image those hula's from TGF are so cute and eminate so much  peaceful thoughts I had to make another one.
I  used some of my DP stash from my shed for this one and  made a few punched flowers 

Goodies: DP from stash,Greeting farm image ,copics agghh cant remember but  b's and r's  mostly,
PTI sentiment 

 Off to grab a cuppa  while I can 
Ohh  started slimming world this week I best of lost a few pounds after all this decorating lol

Catch  ya  laters 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Toni, your colouring is superb & I love that image. A lovely card x

Jopie said...

Beatiful card and colouring.
Hugs Jopie

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Amazing card Toni! Gotta know what color you used on her hair...fabulous! Hope your body gets a little rest before jumping into the next project. Bet it looks great. ~jeni :)