Thursday, 12 May 2011

Hoorah ......

....... its  carnaval time.
Well round here the circus is the closest we come to a canival now and it has been visiting
(I'm one who is not too keen on the clowns they creep me out a bit )

 But never fear Strongo the magnificent is  HERE
lol I've made a tent card  'Ive enjoyed  making a few of  these of late as its something different.
 I've kept it quite simple but wanted to make it a bit  old worldy like the carnivals used to be
(not that I remember I can only go by old movies and pictures)

Goodies: Justinklined image, copics( ahhh sorry not written them  down), K&co Dp, red cardstock from stash, peel off sentiment (what yes I still use them on occasion) scraps of red and cream cardstock for  bunting.Nestie circles   

1 comment:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awesome card Toni! Love the banner and fabulous coloring. ~jeni :)