Tuesday, 24 May 2011

ice cream ...... icecream......

anyone for  an ice cream    
I can't remember where this image is from but doesnt it look yummy  
pity I'm dieting or I could just eat one too lol 

My first couple of days at the new Nursery went well I just hope the rest of the week goes so well too .
I'm busy getting DT work done at the moment as well as the many juggles of being a mom lol 
 Bella went for her first walk today and  spent most of it between our legs as she was a little( a lot) scared. 
Roll  on the weekend,more walks and a week off  woo hoo !!! 
 Catch ya laters 

Goodies used: SU papers,punches  buttons and ribbon from stash Stickles from imag-e-nation(link in side bar).

2 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super yummy Toni!! Great design ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni - the image is one I sent you a while back and is from Craft UK Un-mounted stamps Little Treats Collection Ice Cream 1. You have done a lovely job here with it! Viv xx