Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Ickle Elephant

  Isn't she just the cutest little elephant you've seen 
and its decoupage and its dufex !!!!
 I just  loved these when I saw them  in the imag-e-nation shop and a little secret
  ( I' dont do dufex shhhh... ) 
 But these decoupage sheets just cry out with love and cuteness 
and what better to be made into a little baby card
 I  found the gorgous ribbon in my stash bag

goodies used:dp and ribbon from stash, cardstock from papermill, PTI sentiment ,SU punches dufex and  pearls from Imag-e-nation

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh I love elephants Toni & like you am not a lover of Dufex BUT this may tempt me lol x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Toni, this is darling!! Such a sweet card, I will have to check him out. ~jeni :)

Uhooi said...

Uhooi..
Waw, this card is very sweet, funny and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com