Saturday, 28 May 2011

OOoh look .....

..... something in the jungle has these two scared 
 It's  probably Mom wondering why they are late lol
 This  image is  from justinklined and called the giraffety's and ideal for Fathers Day 
which is soon oh my. 
  I used some of the free papers from a craft magazine for this one I cant remember which one it is  but  its good and this months lol ( I know I'm so forgetful ) 
 I'm decorating Josh's room this week,  Oh I was going to post a pic of Aidans I will over the weekend He's now got his fish tank in it so he's chuffed to  bits we are haing to get Josh's done quick as his chameleon has arrived a bit earlier than we thought but all hands to the pumps as they say and it will be done.
 So I'm off and have a fab weekend !!

 Goodies used : Justinklined image,paper from  craft mag,PTI  sentiment  copics for image,dew drops

No comments: