Friday, 27 May 2011

yeah its half term ......

at last and it will soon be summer officially (where's the sunshine gone)I'm so looking forward to this week and the DT peeks I want to show you (so keep an eye out for things new lol)

 Here's a card that's celebrating the end of spring  a beautiful bottle of  daffodils from Justinklined

A wonderful sign of new beginnings and my first week at my new job has been a blast and so enjoyable  a learning curve in some respects but enjoyable and I had my first driving lesson today a couple of circuits round a car park and I didn't crash (so that bodes well I hope lol)
 Roll on  next weeks lesson. 
Sorry  for the quick post but  Im pooped from  walking the dog so  Im  going to have  a relax before the weekend and more work is to be done 

Goodies used : k&co dp, martha  stewart punch SU oval punches & ribbon ,PTI sentiment, Pearls from Imag-e-nation  

No comments: