Saturday, 4 June 2011

A day for a challenge

 It's a sketch and you know how much I love sketches I got this ickle elephant a while back and thought it about time to bring him out he's a Pink gem digi, isnt he the cutest!
The papers are from a craft mag!!!  how fabulous I forgot I had them in my stash.

 I'm still enjoying half term and making headway I think in my list of to do jobs. I just hope I get to do most of them before the end of the week as its work work work for a few weeks then.

Goodies used : papers from sraft mag ( not sure but its an oldie, Pink Gem  Digi  image copics c's mostly,flowers wild orchid crafts, gems imag-e-nation and sentiment  ?????

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Toni what a cute this is.. yes your right the image is one of Janets the papers are very similar to the Digi D/loads Janet sells too..great take on the PG sketch very pretty nice touch with the roses..thanks for sharing with us at A gem of a chall. this time.

smiles Christine xx