Sunday, 19 June 2011

Fathers Day Celebration

Happy Fathers Day 
Here's a card I made using one of Meljens designs for Whimsy 
Just like Dad
isnt it just the cutest image
 I  used loads of my stash for this one as my shed is a disaster zone after the recent weeeks crafting lol 
I'm  so busy getting things sorted out Im sure Ive forgotten loads of  stuff  Im supposed to have done but hey ho if it wasnt on my list  then tough
 I'm recovering from the Race for life today (well relaxing a bit before a busy week ahead ) It went really well  and  so far Ive raised my £50 target so Im chuffed to  bits. I think I will train a bit  next year and  try and  beat my time I may even dress up lol  
 Right Ive got to go get the next load of washing out and put it to dry crossed fingers we  get no rain today  :)

 Goodies used : Whimsy  digi ,copics e's,yg's mostly,dp  from stash  and embellishments from stash 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

fun image, brill card and excellant coloring, as always... fabby hun xx see ya soon x

Tammy said...

So sweet and beautifully colored!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...this is too sweet Toni! Love your design and your coloring is as wonderful as always. ~jeni :)