Tuesday, 21 June 2011

having a whale of a time

 
Well  this  whale  is  from  Crissy  Armstrong  for  Whimsy Stamps  
Cant say the same for myself  I'm swamped  and  getting  more  work  daily it seems
  Arrrrrhhhhh
 Role on the weekend and the chillax
 The  card  is a simple matt and layed effect and  I've  embossed the  top piece  and added some pearls  from  Ima g-e-nation  This  post was scheduled  but  it went  a bit awol  (what's new for todays events ! )

Goodies :Whimsy Digi  stamp coloured with copics , PTI  dp,embossing folder,  pearls.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

that is lovely love the way you have put the gems on there x

Karen J said...

Fantastic card Toni .. I too love how you've made the gems look like bubbles xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous Toni!!! Love the bubble embossing and pearly bubble clusters. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni - I love this image and what you have done with it. The pearls are fab! Enjoy the weekend!
Viv (Buddie!) xx