Saturday, 11 June 2011

Hurumph

 ......in a bit of a mood ..well so is this guy
 
 He's a Crissy Armstrong image for this months Whimsy Digi release
 Mind you I have to say I've been in the same sort of mood this week   
Poor hubby doesnt know whether to smile or frown incase I snap his head off.
 I need to be a bit less prickly and chill a bit.  
   Its  been weigh in day for me again today at SW and I've lost a little bit more 21/2lb  off  
so Im chuffed (at last something to smile about lol )
Now for some fab news
 On June 15, 2011,
the first issue of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine will be debuting
  and you can check out some sneak peek of the new rubber releases this month

   I'm off for a cool drink as its sweltering here and I can get some jobs done

Catch ya  laters

 goodies:whimsy digi image,copics,cardstock from papermill,pearls from  imag-e-nation, circle nestie. 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love it Toni, awesome coloring!

Marilyn said...

Such a great card... I love the colours!