Monday, 6 June 2011

Inklined to HOP in June




Yes its that time of the month again and we are off hopping around the Justinklined blogs
 Our Host this month  is  Debbie and she has chosen as her Theme 
Flower Power   

anywhere,anyhow  

Now you should have come to me from Debbie's Blog and saw her awesome project  if not  get  your  butt back there or continue on the hop and see the rest of the teams awesome creations till you see it.  

So onto my card

 
 I've used Flossie Bumblethorpe from Justinklined she makes me giggle everytime I see her made up on projects as she remind me so much of my Nan(not a grumpy  though lol).The flowers I have used are a must from Wild orchid crafts. I just love these and have ran out of  lilac ones so just had to place another order.
 Now you've seen what I've made off you go and see what Karen has created for you. 

 Goodies used : Justinklined image, cardstock papermill,embossed piece from stash flowers wild orchid crafts, pearls Imag-e-nation

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Poor grandma does not look happy does she...lol..great image and colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Pamment said...

This image is one of my faves - she's just FABULOUS everytime she comes out with her walker! Awesome job Toni and your flowers are gorgeous!
xXx

Thistleblue said...

Morning Toni, Fab card, i do love your image and colouring.
hugs
Michelle
xx

lady Anne Howard said...

What a fabulous card, so well coloured and has the humour as well as being pretty...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Pamela said...

Great Flossie image, beautiful flowers.

Pam x

heidy said...

Great card Toni,she looks so elegant in those colours!
Hugs Heidy

Tammy said...

Love the soft colors you used to color Flossie and the flowers are a beautiful touch. Very pretty.

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely colour choice Toni! The lilac is perfect for this image. So glad your Nan wasn't grumpy! lol
Joyce xx

pqueenie said...

I love this card. Grandmas and purple go together!!

Jak Heath said...

Beautiful colouring Toni, love what you've done with our Flossy.

My'scardcorner said...

Great idea to use Flossie and great colouring I too love Wild orchid flowers such a choice.Youve made a lovely card.
Myrax

Kylie said...

lol. I love Flosse. I bet she was a stunner in her hey day! Great card.

Hugs, xo

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE Flossie, I've got her and will be making a card for my Aunt Floss who will be 85 this August! What really funny is Flossie Bumblethorpe kinda looks like my Aunt, lol! Fantastic card!