Tuesday, 14 June 2011

MMMMNnnnn Ice cream Sundae

 Just what I  fancy for tonights treat I think :)
especially  in these summer months
 The gorgous papers are digi's from Moon Cookie Gallery  for Whimsy in this months release
as is the Digi image of a yummy sundae 
 I'm busy getting things organised for the Race for Life on saturday and I need to find something pink I think. so Im off on a hunt
Catch ya laters
  goodies: Whimsy digi image and paper,ribbon from stash ,gems from imag-e-nation,oval nestie used

3 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Yummy card Toni!! Ice cream has been my weakness lately. Love the polka dot DP and criss crossed ribbon. ~jeni :)

sandy's crafty bits said...

yum yum ... good enough to eat this little card ... well done happy crafting sandy xx

Tammy said...

Awesome card, love the purple and pretty ribbon treatment.