Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Such a cutie

and a little bit of summer to brighten  the day

 I've had this ickle digi stamp from wee stamps coloured for a while now and only just got round to making up a card and I've got my border punches out again ( I really dont use them enough)

I had my second driving lesson yesterday afternoon and I didnt stall ok I forgot to stop but I didnt hit anything and can now do left turns( arent I doing well) Oh and no I cant turn right so I'm going round in circles lol ( normal for me eh)
I think Im coming down with daughters cold ( cheers Sonia )as I have a few sniffles hopefully a few paracetamoland some vitamin c will get rid of it   
 OH my  thats the time best get off to work  
catch ya laters 

goodies: wee stamps digi,copics,DP really lovelyand I think out of a craft mag  recently, flowers wild orchid crafts SU punch and sentiment,dufex butterfly from imag-e-nation and fiskars border punch

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Pretty card, love the soft colors and the sweet image. Hope you chase the sniffles away quickly.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Toni, this is super fabulous!! That digi is so sweet with soft coloring. Love your flower clusters. ~jeni :)