Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Whimsy Digi stamps June release

 OOOOOH  my first creation being on the  Whimsy Digital Stamps Team
   I'm so excited !!!!!
I've been  itching to get this post up and show you what I've been up to
 There are so many fab images to choose from this months release
  You'll  be spoilt for choice .....I was
Here's a card using a Whimsy image by Katherine Kittmer
Raggedy Girl Adorably Yours Pigtails
   I've teamed the image up with a sketch  from Kathy'sWaffle sketch  file
 it was a challenging sketch as not much too it lol
I cant do too simple or too fussy lol

 Now it's Team A that's running with the Hop this month
and I'm on Team B( so I get a bit of a breather til July )
Pop on over to the Whimsy inspiration blog and see what the gals have been creating.
I tell ya they are awesome 
 Catch  ya laters :)

Goodies used:  DP moon cookie gallery Whimsy,image Whimsy,dew drops , sentiment PTI 

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Aww, this is just adorable!

Kathy said...

Love how you've used the sketh - I like them to be easy to adapt to lots of ways of using them - sometimes that makes them more of a challenge too ;-)
Hope you'll come back and play again soon - good luck in the prize draw when the time comes!
The Sketch File

Jackie said...

I love your take on Kathy's sketch, thanks for playing along with us.
Good luck with our prize draw :)

Lynda said...

This is such a bright and pretty card - thanks for using Kathy's Waffle Sketch for your design.

Love Lynda xxx

Jackie said...

Congratulations on winning the Kathy's Waffle challenge. If you would like to email me your address I will get the prize in the post to you.

Jackie