Sunday, 5 June 2011

Woo hoo another Sketch

This time from
Sketch N Stash challenge no 62
  I used Nose to Nose from Whimsy this time its such a sweet image by Crissy Armstrong
 My neglected stash is the pretty little flower ribbon I found while clearing out a drawer and there's loads of it  Oh my did I find loads that drawer one drawer down seven more to go 
Whoever suggested  having a sort out in my craft shed should be shot.
( it was probably hubby wanting a bit of space to paint his ickle men lol) 

 I'm getting back into gear for returning to work now Boo hoo!! Ive enjoyed the last week off even if I have been decorating lol  
Hope the rest of the weekend is a good one for you guys
Catch  ya  laters : )
  
 Goodies Used: Whimsy  Digi Image Nose to Nose,dp (cant remember as its scraps), cherry blossoms from Wild orchid crafts, Ribbon SU,PTI sentiment  and Gems from Imag-e-nation

1 comment:

Julie said...

oh this is so sweet - such a lovely image and fab colour scheme!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx