Monday, 18 July 2011

I wish... I wish..... I wish.......

Didnt you always stand at the side of a well and 
just chant those words with a penny clasped tightly in your hand
Childhood eh
  I still  throw a penny in a well now unless they are covered up
Well you never know !!!!
 
the image is from  justinklined and a beautiful  image it is too(link in side bar )

 I'm  back now relaxing from  the doncaster summer crafting show (boy do my legs and bum ache )
 my spends were not  much  but I did have a fab time with the imag-e-nation guys and my crafting buddies Pam and Cally. 
It was good to see Susan, Marjie and Gail too ( they weren't ladened down enough when I saw them )     

Goodies used:  Justinklined wishing well image ,scraps of  DP  and dew drops, sentiment PTI, Martha stwart    Edge punch

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Fabulous card Tony, so nostalgic. x

Tammy said...

Beautiful image and wonderfully colored. The dp you used is a perfect.