Sunday, 10 July 2011

Off for a walk

tonight with Bella shes over 19 inches now and takes up most of the sofa 
(as shes only 6 months old Im wondering how much bigger she is going to get )
  which brings me to my card for today  

Its a fabulous  image Walkies from  justinklined 
I  do  love this one as it is about right with  me and Bella if shes seen something interesting
She's off and I'm trialing behind  Im lucky if Im standing.  
 Ive used  copics  for the colouring  r81 and r85  for sure and e5o's +

Goodies justinklined image ,dp from  stash, paw print and versa chalk mauve ink sentiment PTI,flowers wild orchid crafts and tag from making memories

3 comments:

Linda said...

Isn't this a fun image. Love the soft pinks you used. We crafters do love our pets don't we.

Tammy said...

Nothing like being taken for a walk by a pup! Wonderful card and fantastic colors and coloring.

Gram's Treasures said...

Hi Toni, this looks great in the nice soft colours.
Joyce xx