Wednesday, 13 July 2011

One for Christmas I think

Did I say a naughty word..... OOOPs 
well you've heard it said now and its something you should be thinking about 
  remember the bbqs will be put away soon and the shops will,start bringing there jingles in.
 
The image is a fabulous digi one from Whimsy
remember theres still a sale on  (see side bar ) and the whimsy monthly rubber release is this week too.
  Im off to try and catch my tail as my week has turned to a couple of days and there is just too much to do with graduations deadlines and work.
I'm off to the Doncaster craft show on the weekend  So if you see me say  hi  :)

Goodies used: Whimsy  digi ,copics c1,c2, Booo,Boo , PTI dp martha stwart punch, stickles  and PTI sentiment

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the image and how you've colored it. Love the punch you used too.