Monday, 8 August 2011

3..6..9..

the rabbits on the line along with the rest of the baby things

 Ive had great fun with this card as I had to route through all my buttons to find big ones and the same size I found a lot of other things while routing and I've sorted them out for future cards 
 Its a day for  H*******k  today 
so see you later and hope you all have a fabby day. 

Goodies Used: Justinkiined image,Dp from stash,buttons from stash,(arrrggg forgot to write down copics)
PTI sentiment  

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet card, beautifully colored.

Marilyn said...

Toni, this could not be cuter... I like that image and you've made a sweet card!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super sweet Toni, love your little rhyme. Lol You think it would be easier to find buttons the same size, huh? ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this image - sooo cute!
Viv xx