Monday, 8 August 2011

All cogs and springs

I've  been having a fantastic time this last week colouring images I wouldnt of dreamed of attempting if it wasn't for Zoe and the girls on the Make it Crafty design team 
  I'm inspired and I just want to say thank you for making me think a bit more with my copics and have a play around for different effects Im still practising but then I never stop lol !!

 
Make it Crafty Clockwork house and Annabelle image used 

 A big thank you also to Ann for my new watermark I love it ,love it , love it 
I have a thing for dragon flies ,all their pretty colours they can appear in they fascinate me and I was in need of a treat  :0 )
Goodies Used: Make it crafty  images, copics oh woo loads of them  ermm BG49,15,13,11,10,, E43,41,40,B99,97,95,93,C9,7,5,3,2,1,0, I think  I know they were all out on the table at one point lol. DP  from stash  K&Co brads filigree bits  from stash  cogs from Make it Crafty, PTI  sentiment. 

8 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you made. Very nice stamp and very nice details you have on the card.

Hugs Astrid.

Dawn said...

Fantastic Toni, really beautiful

Alina said...

Toni, my compliments, this is really awesome! I just love Zoe's images!
hugs, Alina

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card ... very interesting ... and lots to look at ... happy crafting love sandy xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So funky & cool Toni!! Love all the gears and hardware. Fabulous card. ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Wow, fabulous card! Love the clocks and gears, lots to look at and enjoy.

Crea Astrid said...

Hi Toni,

Did the digital that I have won a card you created and put on my blog.

Hugs Astrid.

Linda said...

The coloring of the dress is amazing and the clockworks card is so interesting. Way Too Cool!