Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Another day at the zoo

looking for the Hop click Here

here's something for dad 
 I do love these giraffety's from Justinklined 
I've  used my winning candy from Kathys waffle sketch to make this card up 
  there were some fabulous papers and embellishments in it. 
 
Justinklined The Giraffetys image used
 I'm under the weather at the moment, some bug Ive picked up has held me down for the last 24 hours but I wasnt out as I did some colouring while my belly thrashed things out.
so today  if Im up to it I will get the rest of that DT work done I hope.
keep safe  peeps !!! 

Goodies Used: Justinklined digi image,SU ribbon,rest from stash and blog candy. 

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card. Hope you feel better quickly.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Adorable card Toni! Love the layout. Hope you are feeling better soon. ~jeni :)

krafty-kutz said...

Found your link on facebbok hun, so im just doing the rounds following all u girls xx