Thursday, 4 August 2011

Anyone for golf

  thankfully the weather has cooled down enough to go outside today
  and a round of golf sounds fun although I'm dangerous with a putter.
Coordination thing ( I have none lol )

 

I've joined forces today by using the pink gem challenge sketch 
with 
Whimsy's Gopher image by the talented Kathryne 
 It was a fab card to make and will be going to an avid golf enthusiast (is that the right word) dont see what the fuss is walking round a bumpy field dodging a waterhole which you know your going to hit the ickle ball into or clobber yourself in the shin with the metal rod thing  lol.Nope not for me this golf    
So..... it ended up being too hot to craft yesterday well that cubby shed gets hot in the summer so I added a new blog layout  instead  and stayed inside,its coming up to my birthday so I thought Id splash out and brighten things up for a bit.
Well you have to dont you lol
 Have a fabby day today  : )
Goodies used: my paper from my stash no idea which (sorry) copics are used for the image and pearls as ever and a Martha Stewart punch,sentiment PTI   
 

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card for a golfer! Love the pearls.

Jackie said...

Brill card Toni, great take on my sketch too :) big hugs Jackie xx

Jennifer said...

Oh this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at AGOAC this week xx Jenny xx