Saturday, 20 August 2011

Im off on my jollies

Yes I'm  travelling again
( well I travelled yesterday as this is scheduled
this time down saufff or south as we say up north lol
 I'm meeting up with some crafting friends in Guildford and we are going to have a fabulous weekend
My wonderful friend Greta is being a fabulous host for the crafting weekend and we are making shoe box swaps again
 Here's mine simple but with  15+ cards for the day its good its simple
as we may get them all done lol 



Then its off  for a fabulous meal at Frankie and Benny's 
 so  if you  don't here  form  me my train  has  gone AWOL on the return journey
  or I'm still making the shoebox swap cards  lol  
Catch you all  laters and have a fabby weekend
 
Goodies Used:Cream  and brown card stock, Martha Stewart punch, pearls,SU  ink  


No comments: