Monday, 15 August 2011

Make it colourful challenge

OMG.... How awesome was yesterdays Hop You can find it HERE 
Now onto the Make it Colorful challenge over at Make it Crafty
MAKE IT WET and I said what !!!! 
Never done wet as in make it look wet just using pens and no glossy accents etc  so I was stumped but after looking up some brilliant tutorials and Ive given it a go lol
 YEP.... those three little dewy drops on the lily pad are my attempt.
Needs loads  more practise I think lol and my gel pen is naff and defunct so my whimsy  frog looks a bit like he's covered in calomine as the pen hissed and spat its final end ewwe.
but  Im still quite happy with it

 
 Whimsy frog used
Today I'm determined to get some DT work done and get ahead a bit while I can
So I'm off for a cuppa as needs must and I will catch you all later. 

Goodies Used:Whimsy frog image, DP graphic 45 wizard of OZ from Quixotic paperie,sentiment from DP  black pearls from imag-e-nation

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Hi Toni

Your Dewy drops look great - so glad you took up the challenge.

hugs Beccy x

Carole of Brum said...

Toni, your water drops are excellent, love the highlights on them. Well done for taking on the challenge. CoB