Monday, 1 August 2011

Make it easel

Scroll down for the Justinklined  Hop

 its  the Whimsy digi team blog hop and digi release today
   my its all  go today  its  Team A's  turn this month 
  you can check out their fantastic creations HERE

 I've  gone with Crissy Armstrongs  Back to school  digi  

   
(copics used: Bg11,13,15, E,31,33,35,37, R29)
It was a joy to colour, I used some fabulous flowers from wild orchid crafts and SU Ribbon
 the DP is from my huge stash  
 I'm  feeling a bit under the weather today I think it  may be the heat  
or something I've eaten so I'm off for a lay down  
Catch you laters folks

2 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Totally adorable Toni!! Love that little dragon and great color combo. Hope you are feeling better. ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Sweet card for back to school. Hope you fell better soon.