Thursday, 11 August 2011

MIC challenge is Pink...

 Dont you just love a challenge
Over at Make it Crafty they are all in the pink,well I thought Id join them this week.    
  I started off with my card just having Cici on it but then after a random chat about ikea and pink mushrooms
( you know the sweets little pink and white things that are so yummy they are
worth a visit to ikea any day of the week ) lol.
Any way I had to add a little pink mushroom house for Cici.A girls got to have somewhere to live

 
Make it crafty mushroom house and Cici fairy  

I'm off for a well deserved cuppa now and it looks like rain again eeewww
  and Ive got more DT work to do
  So enjoy the rest of the day 
Catch  ya laters

Goodies Used: MIC images PTI sentiment,  bazill cardstock,laser cut dragon flies MIC, pink stickles.

4 comments:

Karen J said...

Brilliant card Toni and you're colouring is fantastic!! Karen xx

Dawn said...

Brilliant Toni, I too have done this image, but not as good as yours x

Tammy said...

Absolutely darling!

Jackie said...

totally AB FAB !! xxxx and well done gorgeous x