Saturday, 13 August 2011

Pink gem challenge

....is white on white  one of those themes I dont do very often but when I do I love it 
  note to self:  must make more white on white cards lol
I  enjoyed this challenge and loved colouring in Clara

 
Pink gem Design Clara the cow image used 

its weigh in day again today ugh and I dont think I'm doing too well after the yummy croissants I had this week. In some ways I wish I was back at work as then I wouldnt eat between meals. 
But what ever happens I'm at the gym afterwards so I can work up a sweat.

Goodies Used: pink gem digi image, copics e's mostly, embossed flowers from stash, cuttlebug embossing folder white card stock.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful WOW card,love the design and the image is lovely...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge hope to see you next time....
Mandy x