Friday, 26 August 2011

Sparkle

What better way to add that to a card than with glitter it gets everywhere but I have to say I love glitter
it can lift a card so easily.
 
 

now  Ive added the glitter to the edges and  to the image  and I've gone for something a bit different to the normal frosted look I normally give my cards.
I wanted this one to be quite warm and snuggly just like the mouse in the knitting ball
 Ive added  some stickles to the image  as an added extra  so  it shimnes from a far and  accente the sunflower so it pops a bit more. 
Whimsy's Meljen's design Knitting mouse used 
This card has cheered me up this week as Ive been a bit under the weather again 
typical I get ill during the holidays something is definetly lingering around.
 I'm off to get some jobs done around the house   cupboards need emptying and so forth then hopefully I can get back to crafting : )

Have a happy Friday 
Goodies Used: Whimsy digi image, fine glitter in bronze,stickles copper,stickles black diamond, My minds eye papers copics  for image sunflower and copper flower eyelets from stash


3 comments:

Linda said...

Don't you know you are not supposed to get sick on holidays and weekend. Sickness is supposed to be for work days when you get paid. Ha Ha.

You can never go wrong with bronze glitter. It is my fav metalic.

Feel better soon.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Ooooooh...glitter!!! And lots of it, even better. Fab card Toni! Happy cleaning and crafting. ~jeni :)

Hazel said...

Hi Toni

Wonderful card - that little mouse is so cheeky - I normally get covered in glitter and then it seems to migrate to everywhere including the cat! I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

Hazel x