Friday, 5 August 2011

TGIF.......

 I know thats what everybody says but hey you've got to love it being the weekend 
 Me I'm dreading tomorrows weigh in at SW as this week has not been a good one so I'd rather it just stay friday lol 
  My card for today is a shhhh....... Christmas one.
yes I do make them 
then panic when it get closer to the day and end up buying a box  shock horror!!!!!!!  well ....
Im not the onlyone that does it  and you know the strangest thing is I have heaps and boxes of Chrstmas   stamps and stuff  its bizarre ...
 SO.......................... I've used a Penny black hedgehog image 

 
He's so cute, a little bit of cracked glass glitter and its all wintery  
1 Christmas card made for 2011 
 I'm off to get some cards made today as yesterday I spent the day colouring while it rained.

Catch ya laters and have a fabby weekend.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm with you dragging my feet on Christmas cards. Love the layout on your card, looks the sentiment is keeping it from rolling, perfect!

Marilyn said...

This just makes me smile... love it!