Saturday, 6 August 2011

Under the sea ...

... is not the place I want to be at the moment 
however  if I had a tail like this maybe I would or I could take up swimming  as yep you guessed it the weigh in was not a good one this week  but on the upside
 I've enrolled at the local gym and  my induction is tomorrow 
Gawd help me they asked me to wear my gym kit  (what's that) the last gym kit I wore was black pumps pleated skirt, white shirt and revolting green gym knickers that rode up your bum when you sat down let alone bent over.Not what I'd call appealing. Lets just hope I do ok gulp !!!!!

  Mermaid Cordelia is from Make it Crafty  as is the  clam shell 

I've been having a play with my copics and catching up with some fabulous digi's I've purchased  in recent weeks well what else are holidays for but enjoying yourself and I do enjoy colouring I'm still on my learning journey with them but I think with copics its just practise, practise, practise
What do you think ?
  I'm going to keep on practising I think 

Goodies Used:Copics R85,81 RV21, for the shell BG49,15,13,11,10 for the tail,Usuals for the rest flowers and shells from stash  , Magnolia die leaf SU design paper, Pearls from Imag-e-nation

No comments: