Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Whimsy Challenge

 Yes its another Whimsy challenge  
this weeks theme 
Stitch in time  
 yep you guessed it ... you have to use sewing somewhere on your  project  Aggghh !!!
 I'm useless on the sewing maching and my hand sewing has much to be desired so this attempt is good for me I could have done some faux stitching but I like a challenge lol 
 So  pop over to  Whimsy inspirations and join in with the challenge 


Kathy's Raggedy bunny flower for you image
 Catch ya laters !!!

Goodies Used:Whimsy digi image,copics,wild orchid crafts  flowers, Whimsy postage stamps,ribbon and  DP from stash.  

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun way to practice your leg lifts. Exercise with companionship. Love this little bunny!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So sweet Toni! Love the little stamps and your stitching looks great. ~jeni :)

Dana said...

Adorable Toni!! Love the stitching and ruching!!
Hugs~
Dana

Chris Heath said...

What a wondeful card. The use of colour is pleasing to the eye, and the texture of the flowers just jump out of the card and I can almost smell the subtle earthy scent of the delicate rose.
(Just to prove I do look)

Chris