Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Wow what a challenge

  I love make it crafty and their challenges Make it colourful but boy do they test you  I missed the grounding challenge last week as I had too much going on for me to sit down and think. But today I had the perfect afternoon to have a play. 
WELL....... after three real  bad attempts and googled sunsets and watched tuorials and pulled hair out and stomped and cursed (it is supposed to be a b'day to relax :o colouring is my normal way to relax lol) I  nearly gave up but then thought NO.... Im not going to let a colour swatch beat me so I printed out a couple of digi  images and voila my last  attempt the previews are all lying on the floor scrumpled up 
I feel like I've given a pint of blood and now I need a cuppa and a biscuit lol

 Make it Crafty Timber Top ridge image used
 Infact yep thats what I'm going to do and a piece of cake sounds better than a biscuit  slimming world  can wait another day  :)

Goodies Used: MIC image Copics numbers oh my ermmmm  BV's,Yr's g's E's and gel  pen 


4 comments:

Vicky said...

Toni your sunset looks beautiful. I love the colours and the highlights

So glad you didn't give up on it
x
Vicky

Tammy said...

Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous colors and wonderful image.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow Toni, this is gorgeous! Spectacular coloring. ~jeni :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Soooo glad you played along - your sunset is GORGEOUS! Zoe odes love to challenge us but it makes us better crafters I think!
xXx