Sunday, 4 September 2011

Boo!!!

Did I scare ya...  hahahahahaha
it will soon  be that time of  year again less than two months off now.
 Lia,our new Artist for Whimsy has made some fabulous digi's for this month
and
I just had to show you how cute they are
 Here's Carl ready for halloween 

 Whimsy digi image Carl by Lia used
 So I'm back to work tomorrow ugh !! I've loved this time off and lie in's but  bills need to be paid and Ive missed the routine of being at work So I'd best get a wriggle on and sort out my supplies for tomorrow.
 Have a lovely sunday folks
Goodies Used:Whimsy image, copics,basic grey halloween paper pad, buttons from stash  ribbon from SU,Cardstock from Papermill


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Really cute, cute card Toni! Background paper is perfect for Halloween!

Laura said...

How super COOL! I love your card!!! I am running to show it off to Lia :). Your coloring is fantastic! You just grabbed Carl's perosnality with that tie :))

Can I please showcase it to Lia's blog?

Hugs,
Laura